Sports Gear for Little Fans and Families - SportsKids.com

Friday, July 16, 2010

WR Analysis for PPR Auction Leagues

It's done. No, not my thesis...that's not as important as the 2010 WR Analysis for PPR Auction Leagues. I'll finish the thesis after week 16.

I have added a pic of the chart below and as you can see there are a ton of #'s. I didn't recreate the wheel with standard rankings. You can get that at any old run of the mill fantasy football blog. No, what you get here is a tool for auction draft geeks like me with loads of value break downs and a built in run of the mill ranking for all the serpentine drafters of the fantasy geek world.
After looking far and wide at all the draft guides available, I decided they didn't give enough info to adequately judge player value in an auction draft. For instance, Hines Ward comes about for bid and you have allocated about $10 for your next receiver. You look at my tool and see that he actually ranked 12th in fantasy points last year. His TRUE VALUE is $23.96 according the the percentage of points breakdown and he's selling at an average of $7.20. His auction price is currently $9 and you want to know if he's worth buying at the price. My tool will tell you, "YES" in fact he is worth it.
So here's the pic. You can download the full version here for the Excel version or here for the HTML version or email me for a copy at fantasyglory@hotmail.com.



I will be working on the RB, QB, TE and DEF to release within the next week or so. What about the kicker you ask....? Screw the kicker....I don't even draft one. LOL. Till next time!!!

By the way, here was my last auction draft, let me know what you think in the comment below.
1. Ryan Grant (GB - RB) $41
2. Ryan Mathews (SD - RB) $52
3. Brandon Marshall (Mia - WR) $25
4. Michael Crabtree (SF - WR) $17
5. Steve Smith (NYG - WR) $14
6. New York (NYJ - DEF) $7
7. Eli Manning (NYG - QB) $5
8. Jason Witten (Dal - TE) $8
9. Mike Wallace (Pit - WR) $4
10. Kellen Winslow (TB - TE) $2
11. Kevin Kolb (Phi - QB) $3
12. Felix Jones (Dal - RB) $12
13. Julian Edelman (NE - WR) $3
14. Wes Welker (NE - WR) $3
15. Montario Hardesty (Cle - RB) $1

No comments:

Post a Comment