Sports Gear for Little Fans and Families - SportsKids.com

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

New Rate My Team Tool by FFC

I received this email alert from one of my favorite websites www.fantasyfootballcalculator.com. It is a really neat feature that will analyze your team after participating in their mock draft. I always like to get feedback on my drafts and I think this is a great tool to perfect your real draft.





Rate My Team and Mock Drafts
Wednesday, July 14th, 2010

New on the site is a cool feature tied into the mock drafts. You can now use Football Guys’ Rate My Team tool on any mock draft that you participate in.

Just enter your email address on step two of the mock draft signup page and then you’ll see a button inside your draftboard. When the draft is over, click on that button and your team will be sent to the Rate My Team tool. You’ll then get an email with a link to your automatically analyzed team. All of the league settings will be pre-populated for you. Analyzing your team will also sign you up for Football Guys’ informative daily email newsletter.

Check it out the next time you do a draft. The analysis is extremely thorough and you’ll get tips on how your roster could be improved from multiple Football Guys experts.

No comments:

Post a Comment